Pages

21 July 2011

Off to the Navy!

Navy blue is an unbelievably beautiful colour. It's so dark and rich, yet not as stark as pure black. I have a feeling this colour is going to be very 'in' for this fall. Navy is definitely a colour that can be worn all round as well. Just look at how cute that summer maxi dress is, perfect for a summer night out! Navy is one of my favourite colours. Believe it or not, I have more navy in my closet than black! I also love antique looking jewelry, and navy pairs perfectly with it! Not to mention it looks awesome with either gold and silver jewelry too. Here are some lovely navy pieces of beauty and fashion for your eyes to devour.



1. T-BAGS Jersey halterneck maxi dress - $205
2. CHLOƉ Darla brushed-leather shoulder bag - $1,995
3. TIBI Pleated silk-chiffon strapless dress - $500
4. KENNETH JAY LANE Swarovski crystal clip-on earrings - $75
5. CAMILLA SKOVGAARD Cutout suede and leather ankle boots - $595
6. DIOR Eyeshadow Compact in Navy Design - $59
7. ESSIE Nail Polish in Midnight Cami - $9

1 comment:

  1. wow love it!
    i followed please check out my blog too
    cantruninheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete