Pages

8 July 2011

Current Faves

These are just some of the beauty products I'm loving right now.


Essie - Borrowed and Blue   $9
This baby blue polish is gorgeous and perfect for the summer! I can't get enough of it. We all know Essie nail polishes are sometimes a hit or a miss. However this bad boy is definitely a hit! It's completely opaque in two coats. This nail polish is limited edition, so if you see it, grab it.

NARS Orgasm Illuminator   $29 (full size)
Well here's another wonderfully named product from NARS (hehe). This is just a mini sized version i got for 100 points at Sephora. This peachy gold illuminator gives the perfect summer glow, i cannot get over how beautiful this product is.

Physicians Formula Eye Booster - Deep Brown   $15.99
In the summer the only thing I wear on my eyes (besides primer and powder) is liquid liner. This liquid liner is a really dark brown. I love brown because it still intensifies the eye without being to stark like black. This liner supposedly makes your eyelashes grow as well. I haven't noticed anything yet and i don't really count on it. The actual liner doesn't last all day, it slightly fades and crackles. I don't really mind since it is so easy to use.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer - 010 Ivory   $7.99
I am a concealohlic. I live breath and eat concealer. Drugstore concealers don't usually cut it for me, but this one is great. It brightens my whole under eye area without giving a too pinky or yellow tone to the area. If you're looking for a blemish concealer or have dark skin, steer clear. This concealer is specifically for under the eyes. The colour range is made up of only three shades, which are all quite light.

Korres Lip Butter - Jasmine   $10






This has literally been the only lip product I have been using. It moisturizes the lip without being sticky and gives the nicest nude-pink colour to the lips. I can't wait to try more of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment