Pages

25 July 2011

Kiehl's turns Blue?...


Ahhh... what a wonderful day when one of your favourite skin care brands releases new products! I just got my hands on the new oil-free Ultra Facial line from Kiehl's. This new cleanser, toner, & moisturizer are formulated for people who have normal to oily skin (or you could say formulated just for me :) ). What's even better about this new line, besides being oil free, is that all three products are paraben free, silicon free, fragrance free, and dye free. Wow that's a lot of free stuff (too bad the actual products aren't free). I have been using the regular Ultra Facial line for about a year now and completely love it! But I have a feeling that I won't be using it for very much longer. Ever since I got this new blue line, I haven't even looked at anything else in my skin care cabinet.

Regular Ultra Facial Cleanser + Moisturizer
NEW Oil-free Ultra Facial Line
I only purchased the toner in full size because I was in desperate need of a toner. I got the cleanser and moisturizer in miniature versions just to try. So far I am loving this whole set! My skin doesn't get oily towards the end of the day, like it did with the regular line. I feel like my skin has become less oily in general. The cleanser has this creamy texture (much better then the cleanser from the regular line which was hard to spread over the face). The toner is great too, it's perfect for mornings when i don't have time to fully wash my face. This toner literally sucks out all the oil from my face! The moisturizer is amazing! My face feels moisturized but doesn't look oily. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin and who doesn't suffer from acne. As great as this trio is I don't think it would be strong enough to clear any severe acne. It's great for pimple though! I haven't gotten one pimple since I started using this set. Go Kiehl's!


Prices: (full size)
Cleanser              $18 US                  $25 CAD
Toner                    $16 US                  $22.50 CAD
Moisturizer          $24.50 US             $32 CAD

1 comment:

  1. It'll be better if you could do some sort of review of these products to sell your blog more, I'm just saying, and I've seen blogs like this for a while now. You got to know how to sell your content unless your intent of having a blog is just to share simply goods.

    ReplyDelete