Pages

17 August 2011

Soft Romantic Eyes...


I have literally been wearing the same eye look for the past two weeks! It's a super easy look and I've decided to share it with you all. I used mostly cooled tones eyeshadows and I made sure to blend everything very well. The pictures don't show off how pretty and soft this look is, it's much prettier in person.

The first thing I did was prime my eye with Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden. Best eye primer ever! It makes my eyeshadows more vibrant and it prevents creasing (I definitely need help in that department). Plus it has a concealer colour to it so it covers up any redness/darkness around the eyes.

The main palette that I used for this look was the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Hazel Eye Candy. The colours are gorgeous and the pigmentation is good (not amazing).




I applied shade 1. all over my lids with a flat shader brush. This is an amazing colour. It looks like a basic shimmery pale pink but when applied to the lids it has this slight blue/violet duo chrome.

Then I applied shade 2. into my crease with a tapered fluffy brush. This is definitely the warmest shade in this palette. Even though it's quite warm to pairs wonderfully with all the other colours.

Lastly (from this palette), I applied shade 3. as a liner with a short dense brush and blended it into the lid colour. I find doing this (instead of using gel or liquid liner) gives the eye a softer feel, which makes me feel comfortable wearing this look almost anywhere.

After I am done with those steps, I use my everyday transition and highlight colour. I use Lancome's Amber Mystique as my transition colour and Lancome's Daylight as my browbone and inner corner colour. Both colours are matte (I only wear matte highlight/transition colours). These two colours are not needed for this look but they do really soften everything up and give that romantic look.

Then I take a fluffy brush and blend blend blend!
Lastly I use Loreal Voluminous Mascara which completes the look!
Hope you enjoyed.

Don't mind my creepy eyes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment