Pages

17 September 2011

Back 2 School Beauty...

What a wonderful time of year! NOT. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I am not a fan of 'back to school' time. I'm so glad that this is my last year of high school! Even though I'm not a fan of school, I still want to look presentable on a daily basis. Here is what I wear on a average school day. A day when I don't wake up 15 minutes before school starts.

1. L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base - Leaves the skin feeling so smooth and soft. Even though this product is just a primer it makes my skin look better all on its own.

2. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light - Great coverage from just a powder. I also love how it had SPF 50, I know right?! Just make sure you don't wear this on picture day.

3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector in Light Bisque - Best concealer, hands down! It brightens, colour-corrects, and hydrates the under eye area. It protects the whole school from seeing my ferocious bags!

4. Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer in Light - Most amazing bronzer for school! I don't have to worry about looking like an oompa loopma in the morning because this bronzer is the perfect light golden colour. I'm only half awake when applying my makeup in the morning so this is truly a lifesaver.

5. MAC Well Dressed Blush - Prettiest light pink blush that has ever roamed the earth. It's my go to blush when I don't want to look like I'm actually wearing any cheek product. 

6. The Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer in 01 - What a gorgeous natural glow? Then head to The Body Shop and buy this asap! I love this for school because it naturally brightens my complexion without the unwanted side effect of looking like a disco ball.

7. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - My eyelids look very dark and red in the morning. This is the only thing that brings them back to life. Plus it keeps my eyeliner in place all day.

8. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - I use this to set my unruly brows. I can't believe I waited this long to buy a brow product, my brows have never looked better!

9. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - If you haven't tried this mascara yet, then what are you waiting for?? It makes my lashes look so thick and full.

10. Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Taupe - I apply this as liner on my upper lid. I just smudge this into the lash line to bring more focus onto my eyes. BTW this is the only liner that I have come across that comes in this gorgeous taupe colour.

11. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - I use this for to brighten my inner corners and my brow bone. I have had this for almost a year and have never had to sharpen it. Now thats got to say something.

12. Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - I love these lip butters! Best tinted lip conditioner ever. Enough said.

13. L'oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Succulent - If I'm not wearing the my Korres Lip Butter, then you better bet your little bum off that I'll be wearing this! I adore the purple sheen it gives to my lips.

What do you guys wear to school?

1 comment:

  1. those look great! i wear mac bronzer and chanel eye liner :)

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete